IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

The Hyperdesk Newsletter

, You're definitely going to want to sign up. Read why.

Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #1 post Nov 1 2008, 03:35 AM
For the last 8 years I've run a service-based company, The Skins Factory. Running Hyperdesk, which is our first product, is an entirely different animal I'm finding out. I love it though, but I'm learning as I go.

One thing I recently tried was sending out a newsletter. The response was incredible. So we're going to implement a way for you to sign up on Hyperdesk.com so you can received our newsletter.

If you're wondering why you would want to sign up, then let me tell you. It boils down to three words... Discount Coupon Codes. Every time we launch a new
hypersuite, we're going to send out a newsletter telling you about it. We're also going to treat you like the VIPs that you are and give you a discount that regular people coming to our site won't be privy too. Hence the VIP part.

Think of it as a membership that you don't have to pay extra for and that saves you money just for being on the newsletter list. I follow the philosophy that you always, always take care of your own.

You will not be inundated with Hyperdesk Newsletters for 2 reasons...

1) I don't have a whole lot of time to write them in the first place and..

2) We're only going to send them out when we launch a new theme or want to save you money. It might just be a newsletter with a discount coupon code and nothing else. You won't know until you sign up, now will you?

We'll have the Newsletter sign up on our Contact Us page and you'll also be able to click it on the bottom of our page shortly.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2014 - 04:38 AM