Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Unable to save widget preferences

daeglo
no avatar
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,896

Post #1 post Feb 9 2009, 12:19 PM
I just purchased your FlagShip 2 days ago.

Try as I may, I am unable to save my preferences. As my build of XP, prevents me from upgrading to MediaPlayer v11, I use your remote for iTunes, but the preferences do not save so I must change it at every launch. (None of the widget's preferences) save.

Your product is beautiful, and I thank you for creating it. Please help me to overcome this minor nuisance.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #2 post Feb 10 2009, 04:54 AM
QUOTE (daeglo @ Feb 9 2009, 12:19 PM) *
I just purchased your FlagShip 2 days ago.

Try as I may, I am unable to save my preferences. As my build of XP, prevents me from upgrading to MediaPlayer v11, I use your remote for iTunes, but the preferences do not save so I must change it at every launch. (None of the widget's preferences) save.

Your product is beautiful, and I thank you for creating it. Please help me to overcome this minor nuisance.

Thank you.

Unfortunately it always defaults to Windows Media Player. One work around I just figured out that seems to work is right-clicking and hiding the widget when you're done with it instead of closing it. It seems to remember the preference. I haven't tried rebooting though and testing it to see if remembers.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
+Quote Post
daeglo
no avatar
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,896

Post #3 post Feb 11 2009, 01:32 PM
QUOTE (Jesh - The Skins Factory @ Feb 9 2009, 11:54 PM) *
Unfortunately it always defaults to Windows Media Player. One work around I just figured out that seems to work is right-clicking and hiding the widget when you're done with it instead of closing it. It seems to remember the preference. I haven't tried rebooting though and testing it to see if remembers.

Jeff,

Thanks for the quick reply. Still the best thing out. It has enhanced my XP experience greatly.

Keep up the great work.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 07:45 AM