Reply to this topicStart new topic

Yahoo widgets not skinned

Nemocrat
no avatar
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,937

Post #1 post Mar 19 2009, 12:18 AM
Hello

And first of all thank you for this great looking theme, i'm happy to be one of the first buyers smile.gif

The installation is really smooth and well explained but i have remaining question :

I installed Yahoo widgets ( from the link provided on the theme interface ) but the skin of the remote didn't change, do i have to do anything in the widget options ?

here are my panel settings:

thanks

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #2 post Mar 19 2009, 01:53 AM
QUOTE (Nemocrat @ Mar 19 2009, 01:18 AM) *
Hello

And first of all thank you for this great looking theme, i'm happy to be one of the first buyers smile.gif

The installation is really smooth and well explained but i have remaining question :

I installed Yahoo widgets ( from the link provided on the theme interface ) but the skin of the remote didn't change, do i have to do anything in the widget options ?

here are my panel settings:

thanks

Okay yes you do have to do something. Because we don't include the Yahoo! app with the installer, we can't really initiate the launch. So instead, when you have the yellow button next to widget checked off and you click apply hypersuite, it deposits the widget file on your desktop. It will look like a silver flat icon with gears on it. Click that file and it will launch the audio remote. Don't forget to grab the free remote too that's in gold :-). You can find that here: http://www.hyperdesk.com/desktopextras.php

Enjoy.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
+Quote Post
ghoti
no avatar
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,978

Post #3 post Apr 20 2009, 01:23 AM
The Link supplied above links to an aparently dead webpage with the following error message:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'http://www.theskinsfactory.com/tsf-clients/Star%...

wdgt

I just downloaded the Star Trek skin and LOVE IT! However, I have a duel-boot system and I was hoping that the widget would work on my Vista boot (that will have to hold me over until you finally release the Vista version.

Thanks!
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #4 post Apr 20 2009, 03:21 AM
QUOTE (ghoti @ Apr 20 2009, 02:23 AM) *
The Link supplied above links to an aparently dead webpage with the following error message:

I just downloaded the Star Trek skin and LOVE IT! However, I have a duel-boot system and I was hoping that the widget would work on my Vista boot (that will have to hold me over until you finally release the Vista version.

Thanks!

You can launch the widget file via the application and then transfer the .widget file to your Vista OS. Why would the Vista version of Hyperdesk be compatible with any other application. It is its own self-contained theme appliance.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 11:21 AM