Reply to this topicStart new topic

Darkmatter wmp skin

, Using darkmatter standalone wmp skin

wayist
no avatar
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,021

Post #1 post May 17 2009, 09:06 PM
Hi. Firstly - GREAT WORK guys. I love your stuff. B.E.A.utiful.

Ok, I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium, and i understand that currently your full desktop themes are a 'no go' for me. But I have just downloaded the darkmatter subspace alloy wmp widget. Yep it's specatular, and works great, only prob is being that i can't seem to drag it to another location other than where it already is (central). No biggy though!

My question is... Is there anyway i can use/get hold of the 'Dark' not 'alloy' version of this skin/remote. I feel stuck since i am using vista and can't even get the full theme to use the Dark version of the wmp skin... Even though I absolutely love the 'Alloy', i much prefer the dark!

Thank you.

wayist

peace
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #2 post May 18 2009, 12:04 AM
QUOTE (wayist @ May 17 2009, 10:06 PM) *
Hi. Firstly - GREAT WORK guys. I love your stuff. B.E.A.utiful.

Ok, I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium, and i understand that currently your full desktop themes are a 'no go' for me. But I have just downloaded the darkmatter subspace alloy wmp widget. Yep it's specatular, and works great, only prob is being that i can't seem to drag it to another location other than where it already is (central). No biggy though!

My question is... Is there anyway i can use/get hold of the 'Dark' not 'alloy' version of this skin/remote. I feel stuck since i am using vista and can't even get the full theme to use the Dark version of the wmp skin... Even though I absolutely love the 'Alloy', i much prefer the dark!

Thank you.

wayist

peace

We're launching the Vista version of Hyperdesk soon. You'll have to wait to get it then :-)

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
+Quote Post
wayist
no avatar

Post #3 post May 18 2009, 01:42 AM
QUOTE (Jesh - The Skins Factory @ May 18 2009, 01:04 AM) *
We're launching the Vista version of Hyperdesk soon. You'll have to wait to get it then :-)

Well aint that just good news smile.gif Looking forward to it!! Thanks for the quick reply.

+Quote Post
wayist
no avatar

Post #4 post Sep 17 2009, 09:25 PM
Hi Jesh. Well at long last I have just got me the Vista Darkmatter Gamma Ray theme, and i'm loving it. Looks cool with my set up!! BUT i sadly have 1 problem. You see I had already downloaded yahoo widgets before I had got the theme, and had the Alloy Gamma Ray wmp remote in it. I then got the theme last night and in the theme selection it said for the wmp, that there was currently only one option for that (i thought that there would be an option to install either the Dark or Alloy version of that skin), so I went ahead and installed the theme, and that all went smoothly. I then went into my yahoo widgets, and selected the GR wmp remote, but it was the ALLOY one, when I wanted the DARK. So i deleted that widget and re themed to Gamma Ray but now I don't have any GR wmp remote. So i don't know if you could help me with this please. Thank you

My order ref: 5261106 (I think!! Maybe thats jsut my paypal ref... smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator

Post #5 post Sep 17 2009, 11:51 PM
QUOTE (wayist @ Sep 17 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Hi Jesh. Well at long last I have just got me the Vista Darkmatter Gamma Ray theme, and i'm loving it. Looks cool with my set up!! BUT i sadly have 1 problem. You see I had already downloaded yahoo widgets before I had got the theme, and had the Alloy Gamma Ray wmp remote in it. I then got the theme last night and in the theme selection it said for the wmp, that there was currently only one option for that (i thought that there would be an option to install either the Dark or Alloy version of that skin), so I went ahead and installed the theme, and that all went smoothly. I then went into my yahoo widgets, and selected the GR wmp remote, but it was the ALLOY one, when I wanted the DARK. So i deleted that widget and re themed to Gamma Ray but now I don't have any GR wmp remote. So i don't know if you could help me with this please. Thank you

My order ref: 5261106 (I think!! Maybe thats jsut my paypal ref... smile.gif )

Make sure to have widgets checked off and uncheck everything else on the app so that widgets is the only yellow circle. Then click apply. It installs 2 widget files on your desktop. Click the one for the dark version.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
+Quote Post
wayist
no avatar

Post #6 post Sep 18 2009, 12:33 AM
Hi. Ok, this is what i did... I opened the theme selection menu, while already having the theme, icons, etc.. already installed, unchecked every box in the left pane other than 'widget'. Then clicked apply. Still no wmp widget in my widgets dock or in my 'my widgets' folder. I don't know if i followed your instructions correctly, but this is how i interpreted them. So then i closed and re opened yahoo widgets. Nope. Reverted back to vista, then reapplied hypertheme. No widget still. Uninstalled hyperdesk. Rebooted. Installed hyperdesk, checked all boxes and applied. No widget. Then followed step 1, and still no wmp widget....So... I'm stuck.
+Quote Post
wayist
no avatar

Post #7 post Sep 18 2009, 07:48 AM
Hi. it's all good now. FYI, I ended up typing 'gamma ray' into the start search bar, and it was sitting in there. But I couldn't for the life of me find it in 'my widgets', but that was because it hadn't been added to there yet. And it wasn't showing in 'hyperdesk extras' folder. Also it didn't show in the start menu programs list under hyperdesk, and also in 'programs' under Hyperdesk in 'my computer'. I don't know if that's the norm, and i doubt i would've found it if i didn't do what i did. But anyhoo, all's well that ends well, as they say. So thank you for the wonderful entity that is HYPERDESK. Peace cool.gif
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator

Post #8 post Sep 18 2009, 08:55 PM
QUOTE (wayist @ Sep 18 2009, 07:48 AM) *
Hi. it's all good now. FYI, I ended up typing 'gamma ray' into the start search bar, and it was sitting in there. But I couldn't for the life of me find it in 'my widgets', but that was because it hadn't been added to there yet. And it wasn't showing in 'hyperdesk extras' folder. Also it didn't show in the start menu programs list under hyperdesk, and also in 'programs' under Hyperdesk in 'my computer'. I don't know if that's the norm, and i doubt i would've found it if i didn't do what i did. But anyhoo, all's well that ends well, as they say. So thank you for the wonderful entity that is HYPERDESK. Peace cool.gif

It was sitting in the program files in the gamma ray folder too.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
+Quote Post
Subhas
no avatar
Member No.: 2,863

Post #9 post May 30 2010, 04:11 PM
QUOTE (Jesh - The Skins Factory @ May 18 2009, 01:04 AM) *

Please launch it soon. wink.gif

Shubhas Sarkarronald Cruzag
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator

Post #10 post Jun 1 2010, 01:22 AM
We've launched Vista and Windows 7. This was an old post...

QUOTE (Subhas @ May 30 2010, 05:11 PM) *
Please launch it soon. wink.gif

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 09:39 AM