IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Office 2007 not skinned(except for publisher)

, The Ribbon bar of office is not skinned

FBI Mitch
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,039

Post #1 post May 27 2009, 06:03 PM
Hi!

I purchased the, non english version, of Star Trek TOS skin for my portable. Most applications task bar have been skinned (the reduce, full scrren and close buttons are yellow, bleu and red). Except for my Office 2007 witch remains default... except for the Publisher application(is does not have a Ribbon bar like the other applications of Office.

I must point out that when I apply the skin, I see the modifications for a fraction of a second, but the application resorts to default.

How can i fix this?

Thank's for your support!

P.S.: I'm realy looking foward the Vista version of this skin... I would also LOVE extra icons with the feel of Star Trek for popular applications like Office, Photoshop, Acrobat Reader, Messenger, Antivirus... just a thought.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #2 post May 29 2009, 02:32 AM
QUOTE (FBI Mitch @ May 27 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Hi!

I purchased the, non english version, of Star Trek TOS skin for my portable. Most applications task bar have been skinned (the reduce, full scrren and close buttons are yellow, bleu and red). Except for my Office 2007 witch remains default... except for the Publisher application(is does not have a Ribbon bar like the other applications of Office.

I must point out that when I apply the skin, I see the modifications for a fraction of a second, but the application resorts to default.

How can i fix this?

Thank's for your support!

P.S.: I'm realy looking foward the Vista version of this skin... I would also LOVE extra icons with the feel of Star Trek for popular applications like Office, Photoshop, Acrobat Reader, Messenger, Antivirus... just a thought.

We only skin what Windows skins by default since we're using Microsoft's theming engine. Most if not all of the Office apps have their own skins and aren't skinned by Windows Explorer.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
+Quote Post
GuitarCrazyo
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,297

Post #3 post Nov 3 2009, 03:56 PM
Hello all, I just installed the new Safari 4.0.3 update and the 1P button is not visible. Also with the workaround the button cant be selected.
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #4 post Nov 3 2009, 04:09 PM
QUOTE (GuitarCrazyo @ Nov 3 2009, 03:56 PM) *
Hello all, I just installed the new Safari 4.0.3 update and the 1P button is not visible. Also with the workaround the button cant be selected.

We don't support Safari and it has about 1% of the market share. Have you tried Firefox? It's rather incredible.

Besides doesn't Safari have its own UI? It's like saying Hyperdesk broke iTunes which is impossible since iTunes uses its own UI too.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 09:39 PM