Reply to this topicStart new topic

PS3 Themes - Star Trek: TOS, DarkMatter Trilogy Pack, Deep Shadows & Pulse

, Firmware compatibility and updates

VAMET
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,045

Post #1 post May 29 2009, 09:50 AM
Dear Friends

Please answer for below questions, thank you in advance.

1. PS3 Themes - Star Trek: TOS, DarkMatter Trilogy Pack, Deep Shadows & Pulse are compatible with the newest PS3 Firmware 2.76, I mean are there all the newest icons from Firmware 2.76?

2. What will happen when I will buy today your PS3 Themes which let say are compatible with Firmware 2.76 and in the future Sony will release new Firmware with new icons set, which are not included in your PS3 Themes at the moment? Will I have free update for my PS3 Themes or will I must to buy once more your PS3 Themes with new icons updated?

3. You say in Star Trek: TOS preview: "You may notice that special attention was paid to the "ease of use" factor. All wallpapers are positioned so as to not obstruct the XMB." There is no such information at others PS3 Themes like DarkMatter Trilogy Pack, Deep Shadows & Pulse, so in that themes wallpapers aren't positioned so as to not obstruct XMB?

Thank you for your answers. Best regards.

Sincerely

--------------------
Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #2 post May 30 2009, 12:31 AM
QUOTE (VAMET @ May 29 2009, 09:50 AM) *
Dear Friends

Please answer for below questions, thank you in advance.

1. PS3 Themes - Star Trek: TOS, DarkMatter Trilogy Pack, Deep Shadows & Pulse are compatible with the newest PS3 Firmware 2.76, I mean are there all the newest icons from Firmware 2.76?

2. What will happen when I will buy today your PS3 Themes which let say are compatible with Firmware 2.76 and in the future Sony will release new Firmware with new icons set, which are not included in your PS3 Themes at the moment? Will I have free update for my PS3 Themes or will I must to buy once more your PS3 Themes with new icons updated?

3. You say in Star Trek: TOS preview: "You may notice that special attention was paid to the "ease of use" factor. All wallpapers are positioned so as to not obstruct the XMB." There is no such information at others PS3 Themes like DarkMatter Trilogy Pack, Deep Shadows & Pulse, so in that themes wallpapers aren't positioned so as to not obstruct XMB?

Thank you for your answers. Best regards.

Sincerely

We upgraded our themes to include the new icons from the last major update. So it should be ok. Will we upgrade every time a new icon is added. Probably not, but we will make sure new themes have them included.
But if you have to notice that we've upgraded something feel free to contact us and if we've updated it we'll send it to you.

All the themes have the same ease-of-use factor. I just didn't mention that until Star Trek. Deep shadows and pulse have a very even wallpaper and DarkMatter has the badge in the lower right corner so as to not obstruct the XMB. There's still stuff going on in the wallpaper but you can read what you need. We do UI design for a living so we think about stuff like this.

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 08:32 AM