Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Error E

, fix

LAID247
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,162

Post #1 post Sep 2 2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the fix guys, i had no idear what the problem was and i was about to do a clean install of vista!!! ....phewwww!!!
Couple of questions:
1. is hyperdesk flagship fixed too ?? or do i need a hot fix for that aswell?
2. will there be any themes for windows 7 or will the vista 64bit ones work with it?
3. Will you be adding extra icons for non-system icons? like a icon pack ?
4. will or can you make one HUD that can control or hold all the themes in one place, rather than haveing seperate entries/short cuts for each theme?
5. not a question but a "thank you" for all your work and the great support smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesh - The Skins...
Administrator
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Post #2 post Sep 3 2009, 07:18 AM
QUOTE (LAID247 @ Sep 2 2009, 08:52 AM) *
Thanks for the fix guys, i had no idear what the problem was and i was about to do a clean install of vista!!! ....phewwww!!!
Couple of questions:
1. is hyperdesk flagship fixed too ?? or do i need a hot fix for that aswell?
2. will there be any themes for windows 7 or will the vista 64bit ones work with it?
3. Will you be adding extra icons for non-system icons? like a icon pack ?
4. will or can you make one HUD that can control or hold all the themes in one place, rather than haveing seperate entries/short cuts for each theme?
5. not a question but a "thank you" for all your work and the great support smile.gif

Wow that's a lot of questions...

1. We sent the emails out with the brand new fixed installers. You can use the fix for now and it will make it perfect and download the new ones and use that as back up for future installations.
2. Vista themes won't work for Windows 7 and yes we'll be doing a Hyperdesk 7 version.
3. I don't know. I know we just added some free wallpapers for the DarkMatter Trilogy called Machine. You can find those here: Desktop Extras
4. That all depends on whether we make our investment back. We haven't yet :-) It would take a lot of money to create that and at this point it's just not a viable option for us.
5. Thanks for supporting us!

--------------------
Jeff Schader
President & CEO
The Skins Factory, Inc.

The Skins Factory, Inc.
The World's Premier Interface Design Company
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 06:05 AM