Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You Hyperdesk!!
Invision Power Board > Hyperdesk Community & Support Forums > Hypertheme Support > DarkMatter: Subspace Hypertheme
Osan-gar
Yes!! FINALLY!!!! i have it!!

Hyperdesk crew- Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

i've been looking forward to getting this for a Long time. then, the Vista version is released and i'm so strapped for $ i gotta wait Longer! AAGGHH!! but now, its here. i have it. and it is Flurking SICK!!!! i'd been planning on getting the Hyperspace 3-pack, then you all released Redshift= 4-pack= Sweet! but times are pretty tough, $-wise, so i'll have to wait on getting anything else and 'settle' for 'Only' getting this one.

at the risk of getting all sycophantic:

- to Everybody at Hyperdesk: Thank You. i Really hope that Hyperdesk is a Titanic Success (as in enormous size, strength, power, influence, success; Not the ship), and that users will honor the gesture of removing all 'DRM'; cuz this level of character and style is Rare. .... 'shoot', but this suite is Sickly Sweet!! i'm so jazzed about Finally being able to get this, i could gush and blabber on, but i'll just leave it at a Very sincere and ernest Thank You.

take it easy.

Jesh - The Skins Factory
QUOTE (Osan-gar @ Oct 5 2009, 10:14 PM) *
Yes!! FINALLY!!!! i have it!!

Hyperdesk crew- Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

i've been looking forward to getting this for a Long time. then, the Vista version is released and i'm so strapped for $ i gotta wait Longer! AAGGHH!! but now, its here. i have it. and it is Flurking SICK!!!! i'd been planning on getting the Hyperspace 3-pack, then you all released Redshift= 4-pack= Sweet! but times are pretty tough, $-wise, so i'll have to wait on getting anything else and 'settle' for 'Only' getting this one.

at the risk of getting all sycophantic:

- to Everybody at Hyperdesk: Thank You. i Really hope that Hyperdesk is a Titanic Success (as in enormous size, strength, power, influence, success; Not the ship), and that users will honor the gesture of removing all 'DRM'; cuz this level of character and style is Rare. .... 'shoot', but this suite is Sickly Sweet!! i'm so jazzed about Finally being able to get this, i could gush and blabber on, but i'll just leave it at a Very sincere and ernest Thank You.

take it easy.

Thanks. Here's a coupon code for you: HYPERDESK which will save you $5.00 off a purchase of $14.95 or more. This will help lower the costs of the various packs and themes.
Osan-gar
QUOTE (Jesh - The Skins Factory @ Oct 6 2009, 12:16 PM) *
Thanks. Here's a coupon code for you: HYPERDESK which will save you $5.00 off a purchase of $14.95 or more. This will help lower the costs of the various packs and themes.

and the 'love' just keeps on comin'! THANKS! now i'm that much closer to 4-pack goodness. Finally, nearly 18 months after getting it, my Alienware W/ VISTA is looking killer; i think the Hyperspace suites are even cooler than the AW-branded ones.

anyway, Thanks again.

take it easy.
Jesh - The Skins Factory
QUOTE (Osan-gar @ Oct 6 2009, 05:30 PM) *
and the 'love' just keeps on comin'! THANKS! now i'm that much closer to 4-pack goodness. Finally, nearly 18 months after getting it, my Alienware W/ VISTA is looking killer; i think the Hyperspace suites are even cooler than the AW-branded ones.

anyway, Thanks again.

take it easy.

Funny that you should mention that... DarkMatter was supposed to be our follow-up to our Alienware Invader theme for Alienware. Instead they asked to be let out of the agreement when we didn't have a Vista solution at the time. Instead they hired another company to do the new theme and I think we saw how well that worked out since they haven't had a new theme in over a year :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.